Santa Monica, CA
• Manage the entire modular reset process by working with Sales leadership, Sales & Promotions, Operations and Sales Planning. Annual revenue across all (3) modulars: ~$45M
• Affects WM’s major catalog fixtures: including Action alley, Value bins and inline sections require at least one month of work to calculate turns per store per week and driving Lionsgate price protection strategy in order to maintain or grow LG share of the overall assortment.
• Develop seasonal, theatrical and “eventized” catalog promotions throughout the year. Estimated annual revenue: $20M
• Catalog promotion solicitation also covers wm.com
• The management of promotions includes, but is not limited to: weekly strategy meeting with Brand and Sales/Promotions teams to identify strategies to implement across Walmart key promotional fixtures, such as FOS fixture, Action Alley endcap, Seasonal endcaps and corrugate
• Involves: Halloween, Christmas, Father day, Mother’s Day, Black History Month, Easter
• Long lead planning, solicitation to WM merchant team, and coordination with VMI/Ops for implementation of the “Annual Event”, i.e., Black Friday. Annual revenue of $10M
• Conduct weekly YOY modular sales review & performance to identify low turning items to either swap or refresh, and also to determine life cycle planning recommendations
• Serve as primary back up to Walmart team lead during vacations, sick days, and other out of office occurrences
Qualifications & Skills
• Studio level experience preferred; and/or training; and or/ a combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field
• 5+ years of experience in consumer packaged good sales
• Passionate, energetic individual who has demonstrated knowledge of keeping up with fast-paced retail environment
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented and display strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to go above-and-beyond without being asked, eliciting critical thinking with recommendations for process and strategy improvements
• Project management with attention to detail, highly organized, imaginative with ability to articulate concepts
• Experience collaborating with internal teams such as Brand Marketing, Sales Planning, Creative Services and Operations
• Possess highly creative and innovative capabilities
• Ability to present to business partners and upper level management
• Computer skills with proficiency in Excel Word & PowerPoint
• Familiarity with all Home Entertainment Distribution types, including EST, TVOD, SVOD, AVOD, Packaged Media and Non-Theatrical
• Widespread knowledge of the film and TV industry and an enthusiast for film and TV content (both current and historical)
• A confident and professional written and phone demeanor is a must
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate’s motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster’s Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement –Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.