Summary of Position
The Worldwide Television Marketing Creative Services group is looking for a talented print design Coordinator to join the team.This position requires a creative thinker with a keen eye for design, a passion for television marketing and a desire to do great work. We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to jump into a high volume of creative projects. This role will support the Creative team to collaborate and deliver top notch creative materials including print, digital and presentations, and will report directly to the VP, Project Management.
• Support Creative Director with production of creative marketing materials
• Design digital and print signage materials for major sales markets
• Assist in creating marketing collateral in support of high-level sales initiatives
• Design internal, sales, and pitch presentations for television properties
• Design and resize assets for consumer facing and internal websites
• Design assets for AVOD linear channels in support of streaming partner requests
• Streamline and QC print assets received from 3rd party network partners
• Create and design various print and digital trade ads
• Assist Creative Director with sourcing creative assets and photography
• Support team with special design projects
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years of experience in design for an agency, studio, or creative services team
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience designing presentations for high-level stakeholders
• Ablility to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well under pressure, while maintaining a positive outlook and ''can-do'' attitude
• Experience with project management software a plus (i.e. Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.)
• A meaningful interest in TV Creative Marketing is a must
• A degree in Design required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n7p2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.