Sr. Manager, Media Strategy & Planning
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator in our MPG Marketing department. Reporting to the Media Analytics Managers, the Data Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Media Analytics Managers as it relates back to first-party data strategy, implementation and reporting across all paid platforms including but not limited to TV, Digital, Social, and Radio. The Data Coordinator will pull and organize reports every week across media and site analytics, assist with first-party data analysis, pixeling and tagging of media, and manage agency access to social media accounts. Develop strategic roadmap for first-party data implementation and learning agenda for each title.
• Assist with media tagging and pixel implementation internally and externally with agencies as well as pulling and organizing related reporting
• Upload audience data to media platforms
• Pull, format, and interpret media campaign data in MS Excel
• Create and circulate key media data deliverables such as Weekly Media Big Hits and other media vendor data analytics resources
• Assist with creation of First-Party Data Reports
• Manage audience-to-platform segment deliveries across platforms including Google Analytics, DV360, Social Platforms, etc.
• Set up and control data access on ad accounts for agencies and partners
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS Required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritize many different projects simultaneously
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment and follow department protocol
• Some experience/knowledge of the media space specifically preferred
• Minimum of 6+ months of experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience (preferably entertainment industry experience) with specific experience in data and analytics
• Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Experience working in/some familiarity with the following - GA360, Google Marketing Platform, and Facebook Business Manager
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required, specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.