Analyst, Digital and Package Media
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
An as Analyst, Worldwide Television in Global Sales & Distribution you will focus on planning, forecasting and strategy for international television sales at Lionsgate. The team works on sales planning and strategy for Pay TV and Free TV/Basic Cable as well as the fast growing SVOD and AVOD space. You will also work with Sales, Legal, Accounting, IT and Corporate FP&A teams to streamline information flow and enhance reporting capabilities using Salesforce, SAP, Business Objects and Tableau. The ideal candidate is an analytical and resourceful strategic thinker with high attention to detail.
• Develop, manage, and analyze territory-level and sales team reports and trackers to provide key insights and recommendations; perform variance and trend analysis
• Work with the team to prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the Global Distribution team
• Help build and maintain global forecasting models across media including SVOD, AVOD, Pay TV and Free TV/Basic Cable
• Special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested such as title and library valuations
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
• 1-2 years of experience in analytical or planning role
• Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
• Must have interest in Movies and Television of various genres
• Ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
Nice to Haves
• SAP, Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.