KVAL/KMTR has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our websites and social media. You will also work closely with the assistant news director, reporters and photographers to write stories and develop content on multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will have
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily digital production
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear, digital editing and newsroom systems, such as iNews, Avid and Storyline.
• Must have previous digital news content production experience
• Some experience in TV news producing is preferred
• A journalism degree is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w1mz-18-206-14-36-42 in your application.