Salt Lake City, UT
KUTV in Salt Lake City is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Marketing Associate who has strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. This sales support role is critical in a faster paced, problem-solving sales environment. This role includes implementing marketing campaigns that include TV, OTT, Display, Video, Social Media, Email, Contesting, Paid Search, Websites, Mobile and more.
• Creation of fulfillment reports/recaps, database management, and sales report maintenance
• Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to campaign changes
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants / Management team
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for digital sales presentations
• Various administrative duties and contract/campaign management
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Skilled with Microsoft Office365 including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
• Learn to perform work using OSI, Strata, Sell CRM, Operative One, Google Analytics and Outlook
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Able to work directly with internal and external clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
What you have to bring to Sinclair:
• At least one year experience in Digital Media, Agency, or Direct Client related advertising
• Attention to detail, independent and great collaborator
• Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled in troubleshooting and problem solving
• Analytical mind with passion in digital media
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager or similar ad server platform and technologies
• Understanding of digital advertising Insertion Order formats and asset deliverables
• Previous experience in data analysis – providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
• Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7118k-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.