National Sales Assistant - KMOV
If you are smart, inquisitive, organized and detail oriented -- we have a great job waiting for you at KMOV in St. Louis -- the most watched station in all of Missouri and Southern Illinois. KMOV is one of the top CBS affiliates in the country, a leader in Market #23, and known for its award winning news and weather coverage, effective broadcast and digital marketing solutions, and numerous community service projects.
If you thrive when challenged, are great at multitasking and are a team contributor, this role may be for you! The successful candidate will have a leading role in the success of National sales at KMOV. This is a great opportunity in a successful, vibrant organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level or accuracy and remain calm under pressure. You must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture. Be part of a team that strives to exceed our customers expectations!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Enter, confirm & maintain all new, revised and cancelled national orders in Wide Orbit, with a special focus on accuracy
* Assist National Sales Manager in day-to-day duties
* Send log times, such as pre logs and post logs, and invoices as necessary
* Daily management of pre-empted and displaced spots; problem solving with the National Sales Manager and agencies across the country for approvals to offer makegood opportunities
* Communicate with traffic department regarding order entry, spot placement & formatting
* Research billing discrepancies and reconcile credit memos as required prior to month end
* Creating and pulling sales reports
* Regular professional communication with the National Sales Manager, national agencies, and with station traffic department via phone, email, and in person
* Other duties as assigned
* High school graduate required, college degree preferred
* Broadcast or digital sales support experience preferred
*Ability to prioritize and perform at a high level in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
*Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail oriented, and dependable to complete tasks as assigned
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Some negotiation skills are required
* Preferred proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales; skilled at Word, Excel & Powerpoint
* Must represent the Station with professionalism and integrity.
* Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere that will work well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21w37-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.