Marketing Manager - KLTV
KLTV is the dominant station in the Tyler/Longview area of East Texas, also managing operations for KTRE in Lufkin/Nacogdoches. We are an ABC affiliate and have been #1 by every ratings measure, uninterrupted in every newscast for 25+ years. We also have a very powerful, dominant digital presence in the market. We are a leader in the industry in digital innovation and digital products--operating and populating 10 different apps and producing an 18-hour-a-day live streaming news service from our newsroom on OTT, desktop, and on mobile apps.
Work with a creative and experienced team. In recent years, the Creative Services Department at KLTV-KTRE has received two Telly Awards and a Lone Star EMMY nomination.
Modern facility. Top-notch equipment. Experienced Managers. Encouraging workplace with an emphasis on teaching job skills. We are a dominant station preparing for the future in a very powerful company in this industry.
KLTV is seeking a high-energy, highly creative Marketing Manager with a sense of urgency and strong interpersonal skills to lead our creative team! The position is responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all station's marketing strategies for KLTV, KTRE, sub-channels Telemundo, and Circle, as well as oversight of commercial production.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• ️ Managing the Marketing and Creative Services team.
• ️ Developing and coordinating station marketing activities with News.
• ️ Working closely with Sales to develop and execute revenue-generating campaigns/promotions.
• ️ Helping our local advertisers create effective messages.
• ️ Working with community organizations on events sponsored by our stations.
• ️ Engaging with community partners and market internally as well as externally.
• ️ Ideal candidate must be a positive team builder and must be skilled in image building, topical writing, and non-linear editing combined with the ability to train, coach, and lead our team in all areas.
• ️ Must be a strong writer with a producing background exceptional interpersonal skills, and an effective leader who will oversee a positive work environment for employees and work well with other station departments.
• ️ Must have the ability to interpret and apply market research to guide initiatives and have strong attention to detail and follow-through.
• ️ 3-5 years of experience in managing TV/Digital marketing efforts.
• ️ Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• ️ Experience in establishing long-range strategies and plans.
• ️ Experience in guiding, directing, coaching, developing, and motivating team members.
• ️ Great storytelling with strong writing, shooting, graphics, and editing skills.
Interested/Qualified applicants must do the following, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KLTV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4p91y-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.