News Assistant (PT)
KIMA has an excellent opportunity for a, detail oriented and creative Part-Time News Assistant!
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
• Running teleprompter for evening newscasts.
• When needed, shooting video for live broadcasts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Avid Media Composer and other non-linear editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!