Sales Assistant - KGWN
Wyoming News Now has the #1 stations in the Wyoming DMA. With stations in Casper, Cheyenne and Scottsbluff, NE we are focused on telling local stories that matter. We are dominant both on broadcast and digital. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great station and company.
The sales department is seeking a friendly, positive, self-motivated individual whose primary responsibilities will be to provide a variety of administrative support and increase productivity as Local Sales Assistant to the sales organization. Must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and be able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture. The Local Sales Assistant position is vital in helping Wyoming News Now local partners grow. Be a part of a successful team that strives to exceed customer expectations. The right candidate could work into an Account Executive position.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Accurate order and copy entry and revisions in Wide Orbit for broadcast and digital as well as sending out avails.
- Manage preemptions
- Act as liaison between Wyoming News Now Sales, Traffic, Marketing and Advertisers
- Be responsible for small and seasonal accounts
- Provide support to Sales Management
• Sales Assistant must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Broadcast and digital sales experience required
• Proficiency Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word and Excel are required
• Must be highly organized, dependable and detailed oriented
• Strong mathematical skills required
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72by8-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.