National Sales Assistant
Oklahoma City, OK
KFOR-TV/KAUT-TV, Oklahoma City's market leader and one of the top NBC affiliates in the country has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to enhance our strong sales team! Ideal candidate will have previous television/digital sales experience.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB:
1. Identify the needs of local businesses and prepare custom sales presentations with solutions to address those needs.
2. Develop strong relationships with both advertising agencies and local clients.
3. Sell advertising on our television and digital platforms.
4. Demonstrate a great attitude and strong work ethic to help our clients grow.
5. Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Well organized, excellent oral and written presentation skills.
2. Ability to develop and enhance strong client and agency relationships.
3. College degree and sales experience in Television or related industry.
4. Proficient computer skills.
5. Valid driver's license with access to vehicle.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Nexstar Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.