NewsChannel10 is the #1 station in the Texas Panhandle. We are the dominant News, Weather & Sports station. Amarillo is market 131 and we reach viewers in the Texas Panhandle, New Mexico & Oklahoma. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great station and company.
A Creative Services Producer stands tall at the crossroads of bold ideas and huge expectations. The ideal candidate can create with a team and independently, to conceive, write, produce, shoot and edit high concept advertising for local businesses and station promotional campaigns both in television and digital space.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Write, Edit, Shoot & Produce any advertising needed for NewsChannel10 Clients.
• Write, Edit, Shoot and Produce Promotions for NewsChannel10 and Telemundo Amarillo Branding.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. InDesign, Cinema 4D or Element 3D motion graphics experience considered a plus.
• Knowledge of production lighting techniques.
• Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects under tight deadlines (when required).
• Work collaboratively with other departments on station projects.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas and gaining the approval and satisfaction of clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac & PC environments.
• FAA licenses and/or experienced with drone videography considered a plus.
• Candidates will not be considered without a reel or examples of work.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability and willingness to communicate effectively with Employees and Clients.
• Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
• Valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
• FAA licenses and/or experienced with drone videography considered a plus but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk5z1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.