KDAF CW33 Dallas/Ft. Worth, seeks a talented videographer/editor to shoot, edit and package content for two exciting new lifestyle shows in the nation's fifth largest DMA. Applicant must have a great eye for detail in both the field and the edit bay and be thoroughly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite. Minimum 2 years in broadcast TV or digital content creation is required. The ideal candidate will be a visual artist with the speed of a news photog. Resume and demo reel are required.
Nexstar Media Group owned KDAF, located in the home market of the largest local broadcasting company in the United States, is one of the world's leading diversified media companies.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Radio, TV, Film, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Thorough knowledge of ENG/DSLR cameras.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Clean driving record required.
• Fluency in English. Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexibility to work any shift.
• Minimum two years of experience in news operations (Depending on market size).
• Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7229q-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.