KATV, the #1 legacy station in Little Rock, Arkansas is looking for a take-charge General Assignment Digital Field Reporter. The ideal candidate will have a strong journalism background with excellent interviewing and writing skills. The successful candidate will have a nose for news, be able to get in the field and interview news makers and cover spot news live for all our digital platforms. These stories will both be able to stand alone and complement our on-air new product.
We are looking for a digital story teller that can use graphics, audio, video and still pictures to provide shareable content that goes beyond the who and what and tells the why of an event. Being impactful, innovative and investigative. These are the key attributes that the candidate we are looking for will have. We want someone who will be able to dig deeper into a story and provide content that no other news media is providing.
• The ability to conduct effective interviews and gather information
• Report and write stories under deadline pressure
• Generate content for all platforms both broadcast and digital
• Creativity, resourcefulness, strong storytelling and organizational skills
• A positive can-do attitude
• The ability to shoot, write and edit when called upon
• One year of professional news gathering
• A degree in journalism or related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw79yj-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.