Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at social media and community engagement? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the social media space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for a Social Media & Engagement Coordinator to assist with crafting and organizing social content for each of our unique brands, as well as handling a high volume of customer service-related questions, comments, and requests across festival and brand social media channels. Ideal candidate will have experience posting on public-facing social media channels, interacting with fans or customers while utilizing brand voice, and have knowledge of Insomniac brands, festivals, themes, and values. This position reports to the Social Media Manager in support of the Social Media and Marketing team.
• Coordinate social media & marketing leads to create and organize compelling social content across multiple high-profile brands simultaneously
• Write creatively yet collaboratively within the sphere of each brand, with an emphasis on captions and photo selection
• Create detailed spreadsheets and proposals for social calendars across concerts, branded shows, and festivals
• Schedule and execute social posts upon approval from show leads
• Monitor various email inboxes, direct messages, and all direct customer inquiries regarding event based inquiries
• Consistently monitor comments, Tweets, and direct messages (DMs) for issues and questions
• Escalate issues to Headliner Experience team and department heads when appropriate, providing solutions and new ideas
• Use appropriate brand voice to interact with Headliners across multiple brands and channels
• Monitor platforms for brand standards while possessing awareness when to escalate concerns to proper stakeholders
• Keep FAQs and event websites up to date with precise Headliner Experience information
• Cross-functional liaison to actively address and solve issues, comments, complaints and provide accurate show and brand specific information
• Present and activate interactive fan programs such as contests, greening initiatives, polls, and surveys
• Additional tasks to be determined in by Social Media and Marketing Team
• Work on-site at shows and festivals to post live social content and monitor channels for any customer service issues that arise, working with relevant departments to quickly solve any problems
• Must have a college degree or 2+ years of relevant experience in social media and customer service
• An in-depth understanding of electronic music, festival culture, and the live music space
• In-tune with local music scene, venues, and nightclubs
• Organized self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
• Knowledge of Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, and other live streaming apps and social media platforms
• Experience in social media management/monitoring tools such as: HootSuite, TweetDeck and Sprinklr
• Proficient in grammar, copywriting and asset selection
• Experience working on-site at concerts, music festivals, or other large-scale events
• Ability to work overnight, off-hours, and react appropriately to time-sensitive situations
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.