WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at production coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of event development. Is this you? Read on…
The Production Assistant will report directly to the Project Manager in all duties relating to the assigned project.
• Assist Project Manager in developing, organizing and executing production different festival area operations.
• Contribute to compiling advance documents relating to several festival areas.
• Act as a Vendor Liaison for all related areas of production.
• Communicate production needs in a concise and effective manner to all contributing teams.
• Support in document organization relating to all aspects of advancing, set up documents and correspondence between vendors and production departments.
• Assist in organization of advance documents relating to the executive producer branch in our organizational chart.
• Facilitate the advance credential materials for all related vendors and staff involved with the projects.
• Excellent comprehension and retention in excel, word and PowerPoint.
• Effective and concise communication skill set in electronic and verbal mediums.
• Adaptive in fast-paced environments.
• Seasoned in event planning, management, and coordination.
• Well versed in communicating with multiple vendors and advancing event production needs.
• High ability level to balance multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Proven track record to meet deadlines.
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk.
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.