WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at all things marketing? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of marketing in the live event space. Is this you? Read on…
The Festival Marketing Manager's purpose is to drive ticket sales short term and grow brand love long-term. The role is accountable for multiple integrated festival campaigns across the entire marketing mix. The FMM creates the marketing plan, manages the execution, monitors effectiveness, and optimizes campaigns to deliver results. This role requires excellent project management and collaboration skills. This is not a remote position.
• Lead the creation of impactful, integrated festival marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, consideration, and conversion (ticket sales)
• Oversee and manage the day-to-day execution of the marketing campaigns, delivering campaign on time, on budget, and on target.
• Lead the timely creation of festival brand assets following creative direction, or brand guidelines
• Own the festival marketing budget including:
• Creation, approval, and reporting of budget with Event Producer
• Oversee and track all Accounts Payable on behalf of all marketing initiatives
• Oversee see design briefs for project designers
• Oversee RFPing (creation, fulfillment, tracking) for 3rd party vendors - designers, web developers, analytics, OOH vendors, and other relevant vendors
• Create, collaborate, and execute new marketing initiatives that drive excitement for our festival brands with existing headliners and new audiences.
• Plan, analyze and evaluate performance of ongoing events to optimize towards benchmarks
• Build and maintain relationships with outside media, vendors, partners, and stakeholders that contribute to successful marketing campaigns
• Drive promotional opportunities, including contests and sweepstakes, national programs, and sponsorships
• Maintain an understanding of and execute against music entertainment and other industry trends
• Recruit, train and onboard members on the team both directly and partnering teams
• Other special projects and tasks as assigned as needed
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• 5-7 years of experience in entertainment marketing or event production background preferred
• Strong multi-channel marketing experience including social/digital media
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to be strategic and creative
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and CRM software
• Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other platforms
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches
• Knowledge of digital media planning, buying, and optimization
• Strong to expert understanding of CRM, acquisition strategies and loyalty programs
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb895e-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.