Ingrooves Music Group
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Development, DevOps and DevSecOps Engineers to help automate, streamline, and secure our infrastructure through ITIL/ITSM delivery practices. They will be responsible for managing our Active Directory, improving monitoring toolset, managing Windows and Linux servers and working closely with Universal Music Group (UMG) network engineers and desktop support team as we continue to expand.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support and manage our Active Directory.
• Ensure that integrity of data storage and backup systems
• Ensure that all network changes are in line with UMG's standards
• Manage all development lifecycle toolsets (GitLab, Gerrit, TeamCity, Confluence, JIRA, etc)
• Use knowledge of ITIL to ensure compliance with change control and indecent management.
• Operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers and databases, considering both cloud and hybrid solutions
• Provide support and guidance to UMG's desktop support team
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
• Minimum of 5 years of Systems Administration background in Windows and Linux environments
• Minimum of 3 years of successful customer engagements providing support on AWS and GCP infrastructures
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with AWS cloud technologies or equivalent, considering the following:
• Compute - EC2, Snapshot Management, AMI, Auto Scaling
• Security - IAM, KMS, SSM, Policies, WAF, Cognito
• Networking - VPC, Security Groups, ELB all types, Route53, CloudFront
• Storage - EBS, EFS, S3, Glacier
• Databases: RDS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aurora), ElastiCache, DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory
• Fluent scripting experience in languages such as Python, Bash and PowerShell.
• Proficient in cloud-based system design and architecture
• Experience developing and managing VDI solutions
• Experience in laying out non-functional qualities in the platform including resiliency, scalability, security, and lineage
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Experience with automation and configuration management using various tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Chef, etc.)
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Professional commitment to high quality
• Passion for automation of everything to release fast, frequently, and reliably
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
• Strong problem solving providing simple solutions to complex situations
• Excellent team player
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yqwe-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.