Account Manager, Video Strategy
Ingrooves Music Group
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
Ingrooves has an excellent opportunity for hands-on learning and to become involved in numerous facets of sales and royalty processing. As a Royalty Coordinator, you will track and process digital and physical sales reports for downstream royalty accounting and assist the broader royalty team as needed. In this role, you will also help support our copyright team with the mechanical licensing process.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage, track and organize reporting files for pre-processing from digital and physical sales partners
• Assist with preparation of reconciliation summary, detail, and supporting documentation for approval purposes
• Provide support with catalog research, database ingestion, and cleanup
• Other Administrative duties as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of music industry-related experience working at a label, publisher, music licensing, management company, or other relevant music company
• General knowledge of mechanical and artist royalties
• Proficiency with the MS-Office Suite, particularly, outstanding Excel skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.