Ingrooves Music Group
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The position of Account Manager, Video Strategy is responsible for managing Ingrooves' relationship with select commercial partners, helping to generate revenue growth and marketing opportunities for our label partners. This position focuses on partners whose focus is video. Considerable experience working with short-form video, including YouTube and/or TikTok, is necessary, with an understanding of how it fits into the overall marketing of music releases. The candidate is comfortable and knowledgeable discussing music and trends, as well as analytics and digital marketing strategy.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage the Ingrooves US relationships with YouTube Music, TikTok, VEVO and other assigned partners
• Responsibilities cover maximizing revenue, handling operational issues, exploiting all promotional opportunities and more
• Work with colleagues globally on worldwide priority strategies
• Manage and grow relationships with marketing, editorial, operations and management contacts with assigned partners
• Educate internal and external partners on new label onboarding, optimization strategy, most current best practices, case studies and partner network information
• Develop and implement plans for key labels and projects to increase revenue from catalogue
• Analyze data to aid insights and identify potential for growth
• Work with extended team to present video strategy opportunities to prospective labels and partners
Bring your VIBE:
• YouTube Music Certification, and at least 2 of the 3 YouTube Certifications (Channel Growth, Content Ownership or Asset Monetization)
• 2-3 years working with digital music services
• Strong understanding of the operational aspects of video platforms
• Experience with user-generated content and how it fits into the marketing of music
• Understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape, differences among markets
• Collaborative, resourceful, positive and organized
• Exceptional communication skills including public speaking, writing and presentation skills
• Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry insights and analytics in the sales process
• A passion for all kinds of music, and passion for discovering what moves people to listen
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.