Lead Release Engineer
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As Tech Support at Infinity Ward you will field all help desk calls from our internal end-users with the highest level of service and support.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will include identifying, diagnosing, and resolving technical problems for our users.
• Resolve all level one and two end-user problems
• Build, install, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair desktop computers and peripherals in a network environment
• Desktop hardware/software support
• Installation and support for game development consoles
• Creating and supporting user account maintenance
• 3+ years of IT experience
• Extensive desktop support experience
• Active Directory, file share permissions, and account maintenance experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx84o-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.