Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring a new Battlefield experience to your mobile phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
As a Security Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there. You will help us with researching and designing solutions applicable to Battlefield Mobile to prevent instances of cheating, botting, and tampering. You will report to the Lead Technology & Tools Engineer.
• Partner with development teams to develop game features that help minimize game security risk
• Develop technical solutions to help detect and minimize game security vulnerabilities
• Perform data-driven behavioral analysis and develop the required telemetry hooks, queries and processes
• Analyze and respond to security threats affecting the game experience for players
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews
• Communicate security risks to technical audience and propose mitigation options
• Work with internal technical teams and other partners.
Qualifications and Experience
• Developed and shipped multiple AAA or mobile games
• You have 3+ years of progressively complex experience in security development
• Proficiency with C++, 5+ years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Java, C#, or python programming skills
• Familiarity with transactional databases and data processing systems
• Technical leadership experience
• Familiarity with mobile platforms
• Familiarity with Android game security and anti-cheat
• Knowledge of security best practices of at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Worked on online games with virtual economy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb0ko-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.