Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade is getting ready to start its next adventure and looking for new team members to help make it the best yet. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be ''Mobile To The Core!'' If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!.
Our team culture is collaborative and we expect everyone to think like game makers and approach development with a Player First perspective.
As the Lead Product Manager, you are intimately aware of game KPIs and possesses a deep understanding of the game design and economic systems that move metrics. In this role, you will be responsible for defining a product's roadmap in collaboration with other key stakeholders by combining a deep understanding of our players, applying analytical rigor, merchandising stratagems and possessing executional excellence to create a market leading product.
• Help define the long term vision of the game and feature roadmap. Prioritize a roadmap with parallel, often competing KPI impacting deliverables. Work with the Head of Product and cross functional leaders to hit aggressive targets to optimize lifetime value and engagement of players.
• Manage and develop high caliber PM's.
• Formulate product vision and create engaging merchandising strategies to develop opportunities for spend activation.
• Wireframe and spec features, optimize core social mechanics and leverage virtual economies.
• See system development through from concept to launch, from post launch analysis to ongoing optimization, to deliver best in class features that achieve KPI goals set by Product Team.
• Model the games overall economy, while keeping in mind live service activation to ensure a fair and balanced economy with clear sinks and sources that allow for the control of inflation.
• Operate your game as a business unit, responsible for revenue objectives that roll up into the P&L.
• Conduct quantitative analyses of data to provide key insights into product performance and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetization.
• Leverage player feedback and game data to inform roadmap and feature design solutions. Use competitive market research to identify future opportunities and feature best practices.
• Previous work experience with free-to-play mobile games (3+ years preferred) throughout it's lifecycle or comparable experience in consulting or finance.
• Ability to make sense of large sets of data and metrics with a focus on data-informed decision making.
• Ability to effectively balance the needs of technology, business, and user experience.
• Aptitude and ability to manage a complex ecosystem with players in different life cycles and spend propensity.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the ''why'' instead of just the ''how'' and ''what'' to drive team-wide alignment on product vision.
• Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Leadership to raise the quality bar, engaging and inspiring other product leads to deliver the best possible quality.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.