Software Developer - Ad Intelligence
Viewer-first advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu and Disney. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform advertising and Disney's Ad platform with data and AI across TV and streaming video. We build solutions to measure and optimize every aspect of advertising lifecycle. Our tenant is a strong cross-function team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech areas ranging from machine learning, bigdata, microservices to data applications. Our team is seeking a software developer who will be an outstanding addition and responsible for development of high-available and high-concurrent backend services or data solutions. The right person for this role should have experience on either full stack products, or microservices or bigdata. If you are someone who is proactive, hardworking, and enthusiastic in these domains, this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build components of large scale data platform for real-time and batch processing, and own features of bigdata applications to fit evolving business needs
• Build next-gen high-scalable and high-available microservice engines for advertising targeting, decisioning and personalization
• Contribute to the best engineering practices, including the use of design patterns, CI/CD, code review and automated test
• Chip in ground-breaking innovation and apply the state-of-the-art technologies
• As a key member of the team, contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• Collaborate with program managers, product managers, SDET, and researchers in an open and innovative environment
WHAT TO BRING
• MS or PhD in computer science or EE
• 4+ years of professional programming in Java, Scala, Python, and etc
• 3+ years of bigdata development experience with Spark, Flink, Druid, Snowflake, Kafka, Nifi or other AWS bigdata technologies
• Demonstrated ability with cloud infrastructure technologies, at least two of Terraform, K8S, Spinnaker, IAM, ALB, and etc.
• Experience in at least one widely used Web framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, etc.) and good knowledge of Web stack HTML, CSS, Webpack.
• Knowledge of system, application design and architecture
• Passion about technologies, and openness to interdisciplinary work
• Experience with processing large amount of data at petabyte level
• Experience with Click House, Impala, Presto, Redshift and etc.
• Proficiency in both written and oral English