We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager, Data Product. We are looking for strong product managers with a demonstrated career history of success who specialize in Data, Analytics, and Marketing technology.
At Disney Streaming, data is central to measuring all aspects of the business, and is critical to its operations and growth. The Senior Product Manager will lead product development efforts to create new data capabilities by collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse array of individuals in roles throughout Disney Streaming including data, engineering, design and product. They will provide strong input into data technology R&D initiatives, as well as work on integration activities with Disney Streaming's engineering and analyst teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Define the vision and strategy of data products and capabilities aligned to overall organizational and business objectives
• Develop business requirements to build both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans
• Establish positive relationships with business teams across Hulu
• Develop detailed user stories with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures.
• Demonstrate measurable impact through the products you deliver
• Partner with Analytics, Data Science, UX, Data Engineering, Data Architecture and Program Management teams to develop, test, and deliver high quality products and features that meet end users' and internal business' needs
• Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics or related field
• 5+ years in product management experience with building and delivering successful data products, services and capabilities
• Planning acumen and proven ability to break down work and define an MVP, as well as subsequent iterations
• Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance competing priorities and make decisions in ambiguous situations
• Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques
• Strong leadership skill especially the ability to lead through influence across functional and organizational lines
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment where change is the norm
• Experience presenting to and working with senior leaders
• Knowledge and experience using agile and Scrum in product development
NICE TO HAVES
• Advanced CS degree or MBA is a plus
• Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search / Solr
• Knowledge of SQL and one or more of these DB's - Oracle, MySQL, Teradata
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n57q-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.