Senior Software Developer - Android
As the Senior Product Manager - Devices & Distribution Platforms, your job is to define and drive the roadmap for your product areas, leading cross-functional teams of engineering, design, and quality assurance to delight users and achieve positive business impact
In success, you would have defined and executed a product roadmap to ensure that we reach customers on all their favorite devices, that we drive users to discover our content and subscribe to our services on their devices, and that we delight customers throughout their usage lifetime with a rich, consistent, convenient and continuously improving experience. Altogether this would result in material positive business impact, as measured in incremental subscribers and revenue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead the product vision and roadmap for your product domain, leveraging a broad spectrum of devices to drive subscriber growth, engagement, and footprint expansion.
• Reach customers on practically all of their video consumption devices, including those from the major Pay TV and Mobile/Internet service operators.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product Design, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, User Research, Marketing, Data, and Customer Service teams to define features that align to business needs.
• Build and operate a suite of self-service tools to enable distribution partners to bring a ''long tail'' of devices to market, integrated with our services, marketing, promotions, and payments offerings.
• Streamline and unify device/partner lifecycle management across the company, from TV operators and manufacturers to gaming consoles, eventually expanding to all devices and partners.
• Establish a distribution partner source-of-truth and reporting system.
• Ensure a consistent user experience by certifying that product requirements are satisfied, primarily through automated workflows.
• Use process automation to apply business rules and drive uniform adoption
WHAT TO BRING
• Minimum 5 years of experience defining the strategy and roadmap for a product or set of products, ideally large-scale consumer products and technology systems.
• Experience with the full product lifecycle, from initial concept and product discovery to launch and product optimizations post-launch.
• Previous work with external partners and advocating for the best customer experience.
• Adept at user-centric design and data-informed decision making.
• Effectively collaborates with engineering and defines technical requirements.
• Outstanding communication skills rooted in structured problem solving with experience bringing clarity through all levels of the organization.
• Preferred experience working on video streaming, consumer devices, or similar consumer products.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3voo9-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.