High Moon Studios
High Moon Studios - Technical Artist (Temporary)
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us!
We are building a culture of collaboration and seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile Technical Artist (Temporary) with a focus on performance evaluation and team support to join our team in Carlsbad, California. If you share a passion for developing groundbreaking worlds and player experiences, then this may be the position you've been waiting for!
• CPU and GPU performance investigation using existing profiling tools
• Provide frame rate analysis and guidance to artists
• Collate and distribute memory budgets and streaming guidelines with suggestions on best practices
• Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of Coders, Artists and Technical Artists cultivating a positive team dynamic
• Work quickly and effectively to support content creators
• Create, maintain, and improve on existing C# and/or Python proprietary pipelines
• 3+ years experience in a technical art role
• Good knowledge of real time engine and related tools
• Understanding the trade-offs between visual quality and performance
• Solid experience of tool and pipeline development
• Communicates and collaborates effectively with the development team
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Must be flexible and comfortable with prototyping and quick iteration
• An adaptable and continuous learner
• CS or Technical Art Degree
• Basic rigging and skinning experience
• Understanding of technical, design-based game scripting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo301-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.