Post Production Coordinator (freelance)
Litton Entertainment is seeking a freelance Post-Production Coordinator who will help oversee the editorial process, distribution, and archiving of all of Litton Entertainment's television series. This position also manages various day-to-day operations for post-production.
This position reports to the Executive Producer (Head of Post-Production).
This position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Coordinates the delivery of the final episode files and assets to ABC, NBC, CBS, and CW, as well as other third-party and international affiliates.
• Works closely under the Head of Post in making sure transcripts, video/audio description, quality control checks, captions, and final deliveries are on schedule.
• Handles the archival and backup management of all of Litton's series, including raw footage and final assets
• Manages day-to-day tasks in the office, including asset uploads, computer and hardware operation, and I.T. support.
• Ensures that all assistant editors and closed captioners are using the Litton Post-Production workflow and handles any issues that may arrive
• Steps into assistant editor and captioning responsibilities when needed; such as organizing footage, screening final deliveries, making audio and video edits, captioning, quality control checks, and distributing assets to producers and editors.
• Works as the assistant editor on the repackaged show Hope in the Wild.
• 1 year of experience in assistant editing
• 2-3 years of experience in post-production
• Extremely knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite and in MacOS
• Knowledge of video codecs, frame rates, and post-production workflows
• Strong ability to prioritize and plan work activities within a fast paced, demanding environment
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Litton Entertainment, a division of Hearst Television, is the preeminent independent producer and distributor in the US television industry, creating quality programming for over 20 years with distribution across linear, cable, streamers, digital and social platforms. Producing more than 800 hours of programming a year across genres and demos, Litton talent and crews can often be found traveling the globe producing Emmy-winning, content distributed worldwide. Litton's Weekend Adventure, produced by Litton Studios, was the first program block of its kind and airs Saturdays on ABC stations nationwide. Litton Entertainment provides CBS Network with six original programs for Saturday mornings called CBS Dream Team; The CW Network with One Magnificent Morning, a three-hour destination featuring E/I programming; NBC stations with six original E/I series under the iconic brand The More You Know; and Telemundo with the three-hour Mi Telemundo block of programming. Litton's syndication and news division distributes a diverse slate of programs including Law & Crime Daily, the E/I block Go Time!, and Consumer Reports TV. For more information, visit http://www.litton.tv. Litton is majority-owned by Hearst: http://www.hearst.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv4eb-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.