New Orleans, LA
The Digital Client Specialist is responsible for working with WDSU sales account executives and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization.
Specifically, the person will work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
• Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
• Work directly with Digital Sales Manager and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
• Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
• Working knowledge of DFP and Google Analytics
• Advanced experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.