• Onboarding SME
• Working with global HR functions to plan for onboarding new staff with a focus on the new HBO Max business
• Coordinating with cross division Technology teams to initiate and track all onboarding activities (Access, SW, HW) and identify and solve for onboarding bottlenecks proactively
• Problem/Issue tracking and resolution
• Regional stock monitoring
• Analyse Business Unit needs
• Understand client group need and experience to be provided and plan for a full stack solution to the same
• Managing high priority client needs and overall SLA's agreed with the client group
• Consult on requirements and recommendations for nonstandard equipment
• Assist with nonstandard hardware/software request submissions
• Supporting Senior Management with business communications, notifications, updates, complaint, and escalation response.
• Project Support
• Coordinating On-Site Support resources after large scale hardware/software upgrades
• Developing service models in conjunction with Project, Technical and Business teams for new tools, technology
• Application Project support – ensure that the desktop component is handled
• Planning/input for enterprise SW rollouts
• Real Estate
• Assist with support models for new real estate locations and business groups
• Coordinating any computer issues related to Real Estate moves
• Working with the larger IT team to accelerate modernization of hardware/software within the Business Unit
• Working on application fencing/compatibility mitigation processes to help promote uniform platform deployment
• Working with staff to increase productivity
• Some end user training, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e. Microsoft Office 365/Teams/OneDrive/Sharepoint
• Input on knowledge transfer (T0, T1)
• Continuous improvements and shift left initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Education, Certifications and Licenses
• ITIL Certification
• PRINCE 2 (Desirable)
• Agile (Desirable)
• 6-8 year's experience including a sizeable period in a large IT environment preferably in a fast paced consumer tech environment during a period of high growth
• Experience of working with, managing and reviewing 3rd party vendors whilst maintaining a win-win relationship.
• Experience of working with and delighting stakeholders on IT support and solutioning.
(i.e. language skills)
• Experience of working within geographically dispersed teams
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
• Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
• Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to train technicians in core processes and procedures
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w027-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.