- Full Time
You will be responsible for developing and executing a best-in-class Trade Marketing strategy in Czech Republic and Slovakia. Our affiliate partners success is our success, and by helping them drive effective marketing campaigns for our joint offers, we will contribute to organization's goals and enhance sales performance and market share.
The role is cross-functional and will work closely with the brand marketing, digital marketing, social media, PR, and distribution teams to build plans and align content across channels.
• Liaison with affiliates in Czech and Slovakian markets specifically, developing a critical understanding of their business objectives, and building them with HBO Max's.
• Uncover and develop creative/trade marketing opportunities with CZ/SK affiliates to pursue growth of revenue/sales and brand awareness.
• Introduce and pitch to the CZ/SK affiliates on a regular basis our newest tentpoles and all relevant information on content and other features (technical changes, improvements, upgrades).
• Collaborate and support the Trade Marketing team in Europe, participating on pan European campaigns, ensuring brand alignment in Czech and Slovakia.
• Participate on local distribution negotiations and ensure maximum marketing support to the team.
• Previous experience in a trade or partnership marketing position, preferably within the entertainment industry.
• Professional experience of working for an international company, on cross-regional projects.
• A strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
• Commercially and financially astute, used to developing and working with budgets and forecasts.
• Proven track record of developing and running successful 3rd party collaborations and partnerships.
• Awareness of, and keeping up to date with, new technologies, information technology and online marketing trends.
• Great relationship skills both internally as well as with external stakeholders.
• Fluent in Czech and English.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8b7-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.