Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
As a technical program manager focused on localization, you will drive and manage the localization of HBO Max applications and services. You'll work cross-functionally with product management, experience design, engineering, quality assurance, and release management to promote globalization and localizability best practices. You'll drive key world-readiness requirements across multiple delivery teams, communicate regularly with stakeholders, and manage deliverables with localization vendors. You will play a critical role in bringing a localized HBO Max experience to new markets across the globe.
In this role, you will help us to:
• Promote localization best practices across multiple disciplines, including UX Design, Engineering, QA and Release Management
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve our localization processes
• Drive time-sensitive deliverables with translation vendors
• Triage and identify appropriate resolutions for linguistic bugs
• Ensure best-in-class linguistic and functional quality across all supported markets for our global products
• Build collaborative relationships with partner organizations located around the world
• Develop and scale our applications for a global audience
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• 3+ years of experience in technical program management or a similar role (e.g., product management, technical project management)
• Direct experience managing software localization projects
• Proven track record of delivering services or applications to multiple markets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to target communications up, down, and across the organization and to external partners
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to balance multiple, sometimes competing, priorities with date-driven timelines and a solid understanding of risk management
• Emotional intelligence and leadership skills to influence outcomes, while building a culture of teamwork and inclusiveness
• Experience with agile software development methodologies
• Technical aptitude to work closely with software engineers
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in a media/streaming video company
• Experience working with localization vendors
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence for work tracking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93jw4-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.