Senior Production Finance Analyst
Please note that this role can be based out of either our Stockholm or Budapest office.
WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party acquisitions and more than 50 exclusive.
We are looking for a Strategy Planning & Competitive Intelligence Manager to expand our team and lead various analysis to support the growth of HBO Max.
• Lead analysis of competitive environment including product features, content offering, pricing and partnerships to evaluate relative strength of the HBO Max EMEA product
• Provide strategic guidance for advanced analytics, measurement and implementation findings and conclusions resulting from such analytics. Perform analysis of data on multiple systems and tools to produce actionable intelligence on commercial activities, content and product that can generate value to the company
• Support to HBO Max EMEA Product team in performing impact analysis to evaluate the effect of changes in the platform on the end user experience (e.g. usage of new features, buy flows, etc.)
• Communicate with internal clients to understand and document their data needs and develop a course of action to produce the required reports, queries, dashboards or studies to meet such identified needs in terms of subs, KPIs, costs, pricing and impact of revenue
• Build dashboards using visualization tools (e.g. Looker) to track frequently used metrics, such as Sales, KPIs, costs
• Partner with BI, Growth Marketing, Content Experience and Product teams to optimize data collection and generation efforts, both online (e.g. tagging) and offline (e.g. consumer surveys)
• Own key performance metrics used for external communications to ensure accuracy and consistency (e.g. press releases, sales presentations, etc.)
• Monitor trends in research and data analysis to maintain an update knowledge base and suggest innovative methods to capture, interpret and utilize data to generate value for HBO Max performance in EMEA
• Providing support and assistance to Head of DIP EMEA and Finance & Strategy Director EMEA in preparing presentations or any other materials that could be either externally or internally presented within WM
• Combine information from multiple sources including BI reporting tools, financial systems and 3rd party services (e.g. market data, social media, etc.), to produce in-depth reports on specific topics
• Analytical mindset that can understand and summarize underlying factors driving changes in observed data
• Ability to analyze, interpret, conclude and present both financial- and non-financial (mainly commercial) information
• Solid understanding of research methodologies and statistical methods, with previous relevant work experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams, as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across WarnerMedia is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experienced user of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude). SQL/Python a plus.
• Fluent written and spoken English
What's on offer:
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here.