We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to play an active role in the day-to-day development efforts of the video player used on the sites, apps, and OTT devices across WarnerMedia's multiple consumer brands, by partnering with the technical leads, developers and product owners. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the scope, deliverables and timelines are met by managing all aspects of a project life cycle including project planning, development, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships, and team leadership. This is accomplished through effective communication and facilitation skills, ability to lead by example, strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Facilitate sprint ceremonies including daily scrums, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc. and other meetings that could include technical, brand, vendor, and executives.
• Own and manage sprint boards, ensuring tasks are properly identified and tickets are accurately entered and updated.
• Produce sprint artifacts (burndowns, velocity charts, etc.) to be able to accurately communicate team progress.
• Create project roadmaps and charters that define the scope, phases, tasks, assignments, dependencies, and target dates.
• Identify and appropriately escalate risks.
• Partner with other members of the PMO to ensure process consistency (meetings, deliverables, tools, communications, etc.)
• Align with Tech Manager to ensure the necessary resources are in place, identifying any gaps and working with leadership to secure project team members.
• Prepare and facilitate handoff to the Support Operations team of deliverables for user acceptance testing, ensuring the proper documentation and assets are provided.
• Understand and communicate the requirements of our products as we scale and continue to develop.
• Interact directly with our various internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
• Manage customer expectations and communicate with other groups as needed to ensure successful implementation.
• Work with development teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes.
• M-F / 9-5 type role with potential for extended hours during major tentpole events.
• A background in video delivery (Streaming, Live Events, On Demand, Live2VOD, etc.), digital ad delivery, or video players is ideal, but not a requirement.
• Expertise in working with and setting up agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools.
• 4+ years of Project Management skills (PMP preferred but not required).
• 4+ years Scrum experience, with at least two as ScrumMaster (CSM strongly desired).
• 3+ years technical experience such as software developer, business analyst (ideal but not required).
• Ability to understand and abstract multifaceted systems from technical descriptions.
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
• Experience working with big companies / multiple groups, on small to large scale projects.
• Passionate about advocating client needs.
• Working closely with many other development team(s) to coordinate work
• Excellent communication skills a must, both technical and non-technical.
• This is a highly visible workstream so the ability to function in a high-pressure environment is a must.
Submit to job Save Refer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnyo2-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.