The Sr. Manager, Data Product Management (Content Metadata) will develop content metadata as strategic differentiator for HBO Max. This role will be responsible for setting vision, roadmap and building best in class content metadata products that support personalization and recommender systems, search, content data sciences, analysis and content discovery.
This role will partner closely with product, engineering, content, marketing, and research stakeholders across WarnerMedia to identify content metadata opportunities, accelerate innovation, and to ensure delivery of impactful solutions for the business.
• Develop, evolve and maintain content metadata vision, product roadmap for content metadata to support HBO Max's growth and products.
• Develop enhanced content metadata outputs using machine learning algorithms, quantitative models that support product, content, marketing requirements.
• Hands on leader with experience in extracting and organizing insights from content metadata.
• Collaborate, influence stakeholders and internal partners to raise the bar on content metadata.
• Lead design and implementation of tagging and classification of global content catalog.
• Evaluate and facilitate integration of external sources of content metadata.
• Manage project priorities and ensure timely delivery.
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams of data engineers, data product managers, data scientists, and ML engineers.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, statistics or other quantitative discipline. Graduate degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a data-intensive role, with a strong focus on product development and advanced analytics, and at least 2+ years of leadership experience
• 3+ years of experience in using data science, machine learning methods such as NLP, computer vision in the field of metadata to extract and organize information.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with big data platforms (AWS, Snowflake, Spark, Google Cloud etc.)
• Works effectively cross functional teams to build trusted partnership
• Working experience in digital media and entertainment industry preferred
• Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejyx5-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.