WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Compensation Analyst for Total Rewards department. Under general direction, this position will assist in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs in accordance with guidelines and policies to provide recommendations on compensation issues and proposals. This position will report to the Compensation Partner supporting Technology.
• Responsible for the implementation and administration around ongoing analysis and evaluation of the company's compensation program from role clarity, market pricing, internal and external compensation assessment, and FSLA determination.
• Experienced in creating, applying and maintaining salary structures and compensation components when making offers.
• Contribute to the continued development of customized incentive plan structures.
• Collaborate with the Compensation Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives such as the annual compensation planning cycle and bonus and long-term compensation programs
• Participate in a variety of HR and compensation related ad-hoc work including studies, projects and facilitating education to strengthen HR and business knowledge.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in compensation
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources Management or equivalent experience; CCP certification a plus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills including development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups.
• Knowledge of FLSA and DOL regulatory and compliance requirements related to compensation
• Experience in technology industry is preferred
• Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills, with ability to research and analyze various types of data
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple sensitive projects at once with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
• Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and be able to present analytical data in an easily understandable format
• Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
• Experience with Workday is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk8on-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.