SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior MarTech Analyst - Identity and Data Solutions plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be on the front lines of building and maintaining a best-in-class MarTech and Data stack that supports Growth and Lifecycle Marketing efforts. You will meet with Marketing teams to understand and document campaign targeting tactics and measurement use cases. You will work firsthand in our consumer data platforms, building and activating first party audiences on cross-channel campaigns. You will support senior MarTech members on 3rd party data provider evaluations and implementations. You will work closely with Data Engineering to translate consumer data requirements into solutions that enable segmentation, personalization and measurement capabilities.
• Partner with marketing teams and media agencies at each stage of the marketing funnel to understand campaign initiatives and support a data-driven, holistic audience targeting strategy.
• Build and activate first party audiences using the MarTech stack to support omni-channel acquisition and lifecycle marketing plans.
• Manage and document audience requests, ensuring timely, accurate and efficient audience activation.
• Become an expert in our first party data, providing requirements to ensure complete collection and proper organization of our first party data.
• Support data enrichment and data partnership opportunities to drive audience insights, modeling, personalization, measurement, and targeting use cases.
• Support identity solution initiatives that evolve and future proofs the MarTech stack against consumer privacy and industry changes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 3+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Data Analytics, Marketing Technology or Advertising Technology
• Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting and measurement
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, particularly within large organizations
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Media Agency, Data Engineering) as well as external vendors and suppliers
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines
Nice to Haves
• Experience with MarTech and AdTech concepts like first party data collection and management, Customer Data Platforms, Data Management Platforms (i.e., mParticle, Segment, ActionIQ)
• Experience with media buying platforms, including Ad Servers, DSPs, Paid Social and Search platforms (i.e., Google Display & Video 360, Facebook Ads)
• Experience in Onboarding, Identity Resolution and Clean Room concepts (i.e., LiveRamp, Neustar, Ads Data Hub)
• Experience in Direct-to-Consumer business. Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus.
• Knowledge of consumer privacy regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc.) and industry changes (iOS14, cookie deprecation).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1py3m-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.