CRM Platform Operations Specialist
Remote / Virtual
Title: Social Media Manager
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
We're looking for a passionate social media expert to launch and drive our social media presence in Europe. In this position, you'll be a part of an exciting journey working side by side with a highly skilled and driven, multicultural team.
Your main KPIs will be driving acquisition at efficient cost, channel engagement, subscriber retention, consideration, and brand awareness. You'll be working closely together with the Pan-European social media sales team of HBO Max (17 people) spread over 13 countries as well as with your local colleagues in Marketing, PR, Brand, and CRM. You'll be reporting to the Social Media Director based in Copenhagen.
This role is a new position, giving you a great opportunity to build new social media channels for HBO MAX across relevant platforms.
Awareness, acquisition, retention & community
• As part of the social media team, you are the manager and owner of your Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter – and will manage the launch of any new, relevant channels.
• Main tasks include initiating, creating, planning, managing, executing, and evaluating pan-European social media campaigns for our tentpole series including Local Original Productions (LOPs) in close collaboration with the other functional teams.
• For LOPs, you will work on the social media presence of and relation with local talent - as well as create a full content suite and extensive campaign for social media.
• For new tentpole series and LOPs, you will conduct audience research to create relevant target groups and ensure top performance results.
• You will create tailored, out-of-the-box content in collaboration with our in-house design team and the Pan-European creative team.
• You will work creatively with the content of the service to build awareness, drive engagement, conversation, retention, and acquisition on social media.
• You will create and execute pan-European awareness, sales and retention campaigns on title and brand level, and you will manage, test, optimize and evaluate these campaigns across social platforms.
• You will own the daily interaction with our fans, customers, and prospects working closely with the customer service team, ensuring they're informed, engaged, and following our tone-of-voice.
• You will be responsible for listening to, engaging with, and influencing – our fans, prospects, and customers on social media.
• You will monitor and report on audience sentiments and trends internally.
• You will stay on top of social media creative trends and ensure top level social media marketing campaigns locally and on a pan-European level.
Experience and Knowledge
• Previous experience in the industry.
• High general knowledge within the field of entertainment and TV series.
• Skilled and knowledgeable within marketing technologies, social media trends and channels.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Greek.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Experience working with community management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Falcon or similar.
• Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
• Creative out of the box mindset.
• Passionate about entertainment, social media, and creating growth.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to learn and adapt to new information quickly.
• Flexible mindset.
• Ambitious and hard-working.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkeqv0-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.