The WMTO DTC Software Engineering teams are responsible for delivering software components of streaming platform that is running HBO Europe and WM International OTT Technology services. The software system you will be building delivers high customer satisfaction and the team is constantly improving the service.
What will I be doing?
• Responsible for the implementation of the HBO Max platform components such as localization, preparing content, content management and more! We are building the core component that support HBO Max. You will be using Typescript, serverless architecture, Node, AWS and the newest cutting edge tech!
• Building enterprise cloud technologies using a serverless architecture and other latest AWS services
• Integrated monitoring solutions (Splunk)
• Expected to keep track of and propose introduction of new technology areas along with latest design principles and architectural patterns.
• Have substantial overview of system components and architecture with the ability to express opinion on possible changes and improvements with overall performance focusing on quality
• Use IaC (CloudFormation or Terraform)
• You should be able to code to extremely highly proficient level in TypeScript (or at least want to move into Typescript, while having a solid backend background)
• Experience with API design
• Experience with at least one of the managed cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Relational and non-relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, etc)
• Know what DevOps do and how we work together (CICD, Release pipelines)
Would be awesome if knew these but not mandatory:
• Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, and React will be a huge bonus!
• Experience with containerization and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with experience TDD
• UI Framework experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893xq-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.