Be a part of a growing marketing creative studio at HBO Max!
We are looking for a motivated and technical Senior Designer to develop engaging digital assets. This role requires close collaboration with other designers, writers, project managers, and creative strategists to conceptualize and produce marketing collateral. The ideal candidate exhibits high craft, attention to detail, a passion for mentoring more junior designers, and superb presentation skills-you're more than just a pixel pusher, you play an integral role in bringing campaigns and marketing experiences to life. The ability to manage a high volume of assets with quick turnaround is key, but doing so with positivity and humor is even more important!
Here at HBO Max, you can expect to work with humble, creative problem solvers. We listen and collaborate with other disciplines to build meaningful brand experiences. Each of us embodies a growth mindset to deal with ambiguity comfortably. We're energized by complex problems and work diligently to improve our viewer's journey from the first time they see us.
Our stories wouldn't exist without diverse voices and perspectives. We are deeply committed to building an inclusive and equitable workplace so that we can best represent all of our viewers.
• You're responsible for the end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual composition, typographic principles, and design systems-actively participating in creative briefings and assisting in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team).
• You will build and maintain complex design systems, using an existing brand language, to be applied across a variety of verticals and territories.
• You'll easily manage a mixed volume of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency, with the agility to move from one project to another and iterate quickly as priorities change.
• You will collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including, but not limited to; display, distribution, social, hbomax.com, email, push notifications, and in-app merchandising.
• You'll present work clearly and concisely to design leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, rallying teams to align around a design direction.
• You will mentor and guide more junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
Who You Are-
• You have a thorough understanding of and passion for design and the design process with an ability to craft a story through your work.
• You're fluent in digital design and social platforms, understand their use within growth marketing, and how these verticals ultimately impact the big picture.
• You have an energetic, positive, and roll up your sleeve's attitude.
• You have a passion for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment.
• You can effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Your love of television, social media, and pop culture is unparalleled and you have a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
Key Qualifications and Experience-
• 5+ years of relevant design experience.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a keen design eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Robust experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Figma, and other content management systems.
• Proven track record of work demonstrating the ability to apply fundamental design principles, strong attention to detail, and the ability to extend concepts across multiple creative formats.
• Animation and HTML5 skills are a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznmbn-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.