Senior Analyst Sourcing & Partnership
The Senior Analyst role in Technology Performance & Analysis is part of a team responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring critical business processes across WarnerMedia Technology & Operations (WMTO). S/He will develop dashboards to effectively monitor and report KPIs around deal status and value measurement. S/He will work closely with the finance organization and will assist with managing the Technology Strategy & Business Operations (TSBO) financial plan. This position will drive significant value through financial analysis, KPI measurement and executive reporting. The position will be located in New York or Atlanta and will report to the Senior Manager of Technology Performance & Analysis.
• Measure and quantify the success of the sourcing organization (e.g. vendor consolidation, synergies, negotiation, etc.) to ensure delivery on established financial targets.
• Be a high-performing member of a small financial team capable of interfacing with company executives and business partners across the organization.
• Assist with managing the TSBO budget and the overall relationship with Finance and Accounting to ensure seamless flow of information around deals, budgets, capitalization, synergies, etc.
• Build financial models for consumption-based spend categories to assist finance with budgeting, cost optimization, forecasting and reporting.
• Support the sourcing team with financial analysis around major deal execution.
• Monitor vendor performance and adherence to SLAs; assist sourcing team with efforts to enforce financial remedies for SLA infractions.
• Develop communication skills to craft and deliver the appropriate messages to stakeholders at all levels of the organization, driving for valued strategic business partner status.
• Develop an understanding of the major technology initiatives at WarnerMedia, and the technology and media market trends in the industry.
• BS/BA degree (business/technology) required.
• 3-5 years of experience in the areas of financial analysis, sourcing & procurement or other related discipline; preferably in technology/media.
• Developed financial and analytical skills; strong knowledge of excel, tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Strategic and critical thinking skills, and an ability to assist managers with execution.
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness.
• Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands