Marketing Sr. Manager
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Senior Analyst, Growth Marketing for the AcqGrowth Mkt – HBO Max department.
As the Senior Analyst of Growth Marketing Paid Programmatic/Social Insights, you will drive growth for HBO Max by unlocking actionable learnings across off-channel touchpoints, including Programmatic and Paid Social, that directly impact the growth marketing team's ability to hit revenue and subscriber targets. You will be responsible for analyzing Programmatic and Paid Social data, measuring digital campaign performance, and using those insights to help the Paid Media team make more informed, growth-conscious decisions that bring in the highest quality subscribers to HBO Max.
• Drive optimizations across the prospecting and retargeting mix on Programmatic and Paid Social.
• Track creative usage and performance at the audience-level, leveling up analogous performance-based insights to key decision makers.
• Communicate Social and Programmatic-related insights gleaned clearly to an executive audience in order to highlight key levers that drove growth for the set time period.
• Evaluate the audience strategy across major platforms and make recommendations for streamlining efforts to bring in the most qualified subscribers.
• Facilitate relationships with agency contacts and align on audience and creative implementation.
• Partner with Martech to ensure creative taxonomy is maintained to allow insights to be actionable.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3-5 years' experience in a competitive paid media agency or in a comparable analytics/insights capacity, focusing on the entertainment, media and/or technology sectors.
• Strong background in modeling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker).
• Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Looker, Google Analytics, and AdWords.
• Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
• Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
• An understanding of the changing entertainment landscape and how telecom, technology and entertainment are redefining the space.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally at all levels, utilizing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law