Director, Data Engineering
Culver City, CA
Product Manager I - eCommerce Platform/Tools (HBO Max)
The eCommerce Platform Product Manager 1 will be responsible for managing and scaling the usage of the acquisition-focused HBOMax.com ''Content Management System'' (''CMS'') platform. You will work closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to onboard and train them on CMS platform capabilities, especially when there are platform updates. You will also regularly gather feedback on how the platform can be improved, using data and rigorous prioritization exercises to distill what are the biggest opportunities to scale and improve the platform. This will require effective written and verbal communication, including the ability to thoroughly document and clearly speak about platform features and capabilities.
A successful candidate is a cross-functional team player who is highly organized and can drive successful implementation of the various platform-related initiatives. You will communicate and collaborate with leadership and key business stakeholders including Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and Design teams.
• Manage and optimize individual product features for the HBOMax.com acquisition-focused CMS
• Collaborate with partner teams to understand platform usage and gather feedback, especially around custom-built experiences and 3rd-party integrations, to evolve and scale the commerce platform capabilities
• Coordinate with stakeholders on the rollout of and usage of platform features.
• Continuously report on and analyze platform usage and performance & metrics, leading to useful dashboards and actionable plans & results.
• Own the onboarding and training of new stakeholders onto the CMS platform.
• Create and maintain CMS platform documentation, including user guides and style guides, that effectively educate stakeholders about platform capabilities
• Maintain internal and external relationships with technical teams, content teams, project management, other internal departments, and vendors.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1-2 years of professional experience in Engineering, Technical Program Management, or Product Management
• Technical: Ability to understand and write basic CSS, JS & HTML
• Content Management Experience: Understanding of and experience working with Content Management Systems and publishing tools. You must be able to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Excellent Communicator: Has strong communication skills, both written and oral. You should be able to create clear and thorough documentation about product features that are used by both technical teams and partner groups. Additionally, you should be able to present to stakeholder groups of all sizes in both formal and informal settings.
• Strong Collaboration: You work with and earn trust with key business stakeholders including Engineering, Marketing, Design and Legal teams.
• Data-focused: Analytical skills with demonstrated experience of turning data into useful reports and actionable insights to scale platforms
• Gets things done: Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Interpersonal: Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkze1-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.