WarnerMedia seeks a Performance Specialist, Paid Social for the Acquisition Growth Marketing - HBO Max department. This role will be responsible for executing on the HBO Max D2C Subscriber Acquisition strategy across all paid social channels.
Working closely with the Director of Subscriber Acquisition for EMEA and supporting them with various projects and initiatives across Europe, the Performance Specialist will manage Paid Social activities for multiple territories, working closely with our digital media agencies. The role is highly cross functional and will require collaboration with other Growth Marketing teams as well as Data Science, Product, Tech and Content Experience.
The Performance Specialist, Paid Social will be a champion for the consumer with a passion for television, movies, entertainment and technology, and a deep understanding of the video streaming industry. Working as part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, collaborative and learning from mistakes, the candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for D2C activities, evaluating customer experience across customer touch points.
• Analyze data and provide insights for optimization of social media marketing activities, allocate budgets efficiently between platforms and markets.
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social in the media mix.
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success, and advocate for a data-driven approach across the different areas of the business.
• Work closely with other marketing departments such as Brand/CRO/Social Media/CRM/PR to maximize growth through various projects including coordination on 360º marketing campaigns for the launch of HBO original productions.
• Manage and evaluate performance of all paid social marketing campaigns, assess against business goals and constantly optimize performance by working closely with our digital marketing agencies.
• Proven international experience in paid social marketing, working with channels such as Facebook & Instagram Ads and Twitter Ads (knowledge of Snapchat and TikTok advertising solutions is a bonus). Must have experience in a hands-on role managing Paid Social campaigns with ROI or CPA targets with >$100k monthly budgets.
• Deep knowledge of self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics).
• Proficient in English. Additional European languages (2 or more) will be highly considered.
• Ability to work with content and creative teams to conceptualize and test creative. Draft hypotheses and design test structures to draw actionable opportunities for scale or efficiency.
• Strong project management experience, with the ability to work and drive projects across departments and manage relationships with digital media buying agencies and external vendors.
• Brilliant presentation skills – experienced & confident in communicating.
• Exposure to forecasting and budgeting efficiently across channels and territories.
The Nice to Haves
• Agency experience highly preferred
• Experience working in a subscription business is preferred.
• Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxq4m-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.