New York, NY
The newly created Talent and Engagement Centre of Excellence at WarnerMedia leads the organizations approach to driving a high performance and highly engaged employee culture by spearheading Talent Management and Performance, Culture, Engagement and Employee Experience and Learning & Development initiatives. With a new CEO driving the pivot of our WarnerMedia Ambitions and evolving the culture of WarnerMedia, including managing through a large scale transformation, our team have the exciting mandate to build a world class talent strategy; to rethink our processes and philosophy across these areas, with a focus on agility, innovation and driving a high performance culture with engaged employees who are constantly growing in their careers.
This role will play an important part in embedding diversity and inclusion into our learning practices, while ensuring diverse talent are sufficiently supported and equipped with capabilities and opportunities to be successful and grow their careers at WarnerMedia. This role is critical to supporting the delivery and execution of learning initiatives in support of inclusion efforts and being a key partner in strategic D&I learning discussions.
This role requires a understanding and awareness of diversity and inclusion issues as well as the tactics and programmatic components that will serve to drive behavior and cultural change.
• Support efforts to embed diversity and inclusion through learning across WM
• Provide input to our DEI learning strategy, design and programming; soliciting employee feedback to fuel continuous improvement
• Partner with Enterprise Equity & Inclusion team to support planning and project delivery for DEI learning initiatives; taking an active role in developing project charters, facilitating planning ceremonies, performing stakeholder management and overseeing on-time project execution
• Perform instructional design, creation and facilitation in support of D&I learning programs
• Partner with Enterprise Equity & Inclusion team to evaluate and support the learning needs for WM Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and build awareness for these groups to the suite of CoE programs and content, ensuring they are maximizing utilization of available offerings
• Partner with People Growth & Experience team to support key moment programs; providing DEI consultative input for content, focusing on solutions to strengthen our DEI commitment (e.g. – Recruitment, Onboarding, Offboarding, etc.)
• Provide project support for managing any shared initiatives and/or programs with AT&T
• Research marketplace best practices and DEI initiatives across key competitors within our industry; understand trends and research for D&I learning and ensure our CoE offerings provide capability for HR, ERG and leaders on these areas
• Provide regular reporting and insights on the impact of D&I learning and development initiatives
• Provide consultation in partnership with Enterprise EI team for business unit specific DEI learning requirements.
• Lead employee nominations for external industry talent development programs (WICT, NAMIC, etc.) engaging and liasing across HR and within business units.
• Flex to support other training facilitation needs within TSEE, as needed
• Experience in OD and DEI space, including learning strategy, design, creation and delivery
• Bachelor's degree highly desired or equivalent experience; (Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development, Legal, Human Resources, Management, or related coursework)
• Ability to define, scope, track and performance metrics. Ability to draw meaningful insights from data to create strategy, tell a narrative and operationalize solutions
• Project management skills with experience in managing a portfolio of high-profile projects. Ability to work and lead multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, environment
• Creativity and strong communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking)
• Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively partner with senior level executives and/or senior counsel and others across several functions
• Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively across functions
• Innovative and agile to iterate quickly and test new concepts with ease; thrives in a fast past and innovative environment