The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance who are all about the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPIs, call-to-action, and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As a Lead Digital Producer, you will help drive the operational success for the Growth Marketing team of WarnerMedia's new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it.
Your biggest stakeholder is the CRM team. You and the team together will be responsible for the best creative approach and for the management and distribution of assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands. You will help create workflows and define effective communication systems to align digital creative efforts with a variety of stakeholder groups like Product, Programming, Content, PR, and Growth Marketing.
You will be part of a growing team that will innovate approaches to creative assets quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to achieve goals and develop scalable solutions.
• Line management of 6 team members (creative project management team)
• Management of mainly CRM, social media, and dynamic display campaigns across all EMEA.
• Plan, execute, and deliver brand, film, and series assets to be used on Digital Creative Services Growth Marketing campaigns for WarnerMedia's new HBO Max EMEA streaming service. Track asset fulfillment, milestones, and operational metrics.
• Support and troubleshoot the workflow systems for project managing the Digital Creative
• Services' needs and advocate for project management best practices.
• Become an expert in WarnerMedia's many internal DAM and assets tools, including any
• project management applications like Asana, Monday.com or Airtable.
• Support and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery
• metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
• Review marketing campaign launch workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple
• engagement channels.
• Partner with sister brands (HBO, WB, DC, TNT, TBS, truTV, etc.), the WarnerMedia EMEA
• team and HBO Max Originals (US and International) to develop important and influential
• cross-functional relationships and provide context around the HBO Max EMEA assets
• requirements (specs, delivery metrics, and tool improvements).
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Content, Originals, Affiliates and
• Marketing) to keep brand consistency, manage changing timelines, and coordinate
• promotional tactics.
• Advanced-level account/project management experience.
• Previous experience leading a team.
• Experience in digital marketing essential, as well as familiarity with channels (Programmatic, Social Media and CRM), workflows, and tools.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• A data-driven approach to problem-solving and scaling.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication are critical.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with content management systems and the Adobe creative suite.
• Strong aptitude for managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and deadline-driven environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels.
• Excellent command of English.
The Nice to Haves
• Previous entertainment experience.
• Intercultural communication experience and additional European languages.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y6xy-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.