Lead Creative Project Manager
HBO Europe is home to the shows that everyone is talking about: Game of Thrones, Westworld, Succession, Big Little Lies, to name a few. We give our customers original HBO programming as well as a wide selection of the best series from other content providers, kids programming, documentaries, and movies. We offer international shows as well as local productions, to subscribers in twenty-one countries.
HBO Europe is part of WarnerMedia, a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance who are all about the full-funnel customer experience. We are looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design, as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As a Lead Project Manager, you will help drive the operational success for the Growth Marketing team, and your biggest stakeholder will be the CRM team. You and the team will be responsible for the best creative approach and for management and distribution of assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands. You will help create workflows and define effective communication systems to align digital creative efforts with a variety of stakeholder groups like Product, Programming, Content, PR, and Growth Marketing. You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to creative assets, delivery tools, and vendor use to achieve goals and develop scalable solutions.
• Line management of 6 team members (creative project management team)
• Management of CRM, social media, and dynamic display campaigns across all EMEA
• Plan, execute and deliver brand, film, and series assets to be used on Digital Creative Services Growth Marketing campaigns.
• Track asset fulfillment, milestones, and operational metrics.
• Support and troubleshoot the workflow systems for project managing the Digital Creative Services' needs and advocate for project management best practices.
• Become an expert in WarnerMedia's many internal DAM and assets tools, including any project management applications like Asana, Monday.com or Airtable.
• Support and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
• Support and review marketing campaign workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple engagement channels.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Content, Originals, Affiliates and Marketing) to keep brand consistency, manage changing timelines and coordinate promotional tactics.
• Advanced-level account/project management/technical project management experience.
• Previous experience managing a team.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• A passion for operations and a tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication are critical, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information, to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing channels (Programmatic, Social Media and CRM), workflows and tools.
• Good knowledge of content management systems and the Adobe creative suite.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels.
• Excellent command of English.
The Nice to Haves
• Previous entertainment experience.
• Intercultural communication experience and an additional European language.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.