Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to support the Vice President along with the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, coordination, collaboration, and prioritization skills to facilitate daily operation of this exciting new effort.
• Manage administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, including, but not limited to:
• • Scheduling meetings.
• Making domestic/international travel arrangements.
• Handling catering and event requests.
• Answering phones and responding to caller questions.
• Filing, faxing, and copying sensitive documents both physical and digital.
• Expense reports and invoice processing.
• Coordinate and prioritize VP networking, including strong interpersonal communication skills to outwardly represent team and culture
• Responsible for providing set-up support and help for new staff; including arranging office furniture, phone, IT, computer, supplies, ID cards, etc.
• Ability to prepare, draft, proofread and execute accurate business correspondence, and to prepare presentations through proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Keynote.
• Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with key cross-divisional personnel and external partners.
• Seek opportunities and make suggestions to improve internal processes.
• Minimum 5+ years of prior administrative work experience
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• A resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours, including overtime if and when necessary
• Excellent writing skills along with report and letter formats knowledge
• The ability to pay close attention to detail, organize and schedule work effectively, work efficiently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be a proactive team player
• Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with Concur, Clarity, Ariba, Confluence, Jira, and Asana
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.