*Please submit a portfolio of your work with your application*
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America.
WarnerMedia seeks an Editorial Visual Designer - HBO Max for the HBO Max Intl Staff department.
The Editorial Visual Designer will be responsible for creating and delivering non asset creative elements for the Editorial team.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a content specialist to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service.
• Develop the non asset creative elements for HBO Max across all regions to bring Editorial strategy to life through visual and typography elements.
• Incorporate a visually compelling approach to editing and producing of assets while incorporating and adhering to defined editorial standards.
• The Editorial Designer fulfills these responsibilities by utilizing demonstrable technical, editorial, and creative expertise in the craft of editing and designing elements.
• Demonstratable portfolio showing content creation and engagement within a digital platform.
• Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and work towards deadlines under pressure.
• Partner closely with Editorial Strategists to develop and transmit concepts on a daily basis within HBO Max LatAm platform.
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and operative teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Detail oriented, quality focus and content driven.
• Together with the Content Analytics and Research teams, identify critical insights and POV into Content and in-platform communication performance, consumer behavior and competitor analysis across all regions.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design
• 3 or more years' relevant experience
• BA/BS or equivalent experience.
• Portfolio of work demonstrating experience in creating engaging visual assets, designs and brand development.
• Experience with Adobe creative suite, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong understanding of content in the Latin American context. Familiarity with regional and local content and preferences. Ability to make solid editorial and curatorial decisions based on understanding of our customers, and the unique characteristics of our MAX content.
• A love of television, movies, and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese is a prerequisite