Full Time Job
Dubbing and Traffic Coordinator
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
Warner Media kids content are currently recruiting for a Dubbing and Traffic Coordinator to work as a key part of the EMEA kids dubbing team on a 1 year contract. This exciting role will support the localisation managers and will be responsible for creating and tracking dub, subs and translation orders across multiple languages. They will be responsible for ensuring that localisation vendors have all required materials and making sure that all their deliverables are clearly understood, ensuring receipt of localisation assets in line with programming pipelines and operational lead times for delivery to endpoints.
• Create and track dubbing, subbing and metadata orders with our localisation studios, in line with programming pipelines
• Work with localisation vendors to ensure required materials are received in line with localisation lead times
• Manage re-deliveries and problem solve delivery issues
• Work closely with Content Operations teams on material availability and ensuring delivery schedules of localisation assets are clearly communicated, including any delays and rejections
• Manage rejections/queries with localisation vendors, ensuring timely re-delivery of assets as required
• Escalate to Dubbing Managers as appropriate
• Work closely with the Warner Media metadata team to ensure availability of metadata for localisation
• Track receipt of translations back to Warner Media to support the metadata needs and timelines
• Create and track purchase orders to enable timely vendor invoicing
• Previous experience working with or for a localisation vendor
• Experience in coordinating and delivering content within a media organisation
• Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate multiple resources to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in taking ownership of workflows and processes
• Some knowledge of file formats and specifications
• Strong English language (written and verbal)
• Ability to prevent issues and problem manage effectively
• Experience of managing vendors, clients and key stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
• Must be adaptable, flexible and solution focused
• Must be able to work collaboratively and exhibit a high degree of teamwork
• Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach and positive attitude
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwpxk-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.